Saturday, May 4, 2013

If a feeling appears, if your mind should sway.





Top (Zara), Jeans (Urban Outfitters), Jacket (H&M), Loafers (Value Village), Gold Chain Necklace, Gold Cuff and Bucket Bag (Ebay) 


Just an outfit post of what I wore yesterday to see a friend in the market. It was actually quite warm out, mind you everyone was wearing shorts and flip flops but I predicted the weather was going to drop at night so I dressed accordingly. Honestly Ottawa isn't so bad on a sunny day but I'm still itching to leave! These loafers I got at value village a few years back and I've been wearing them ever since, speaking of which I need to do a VV haul soon ^__^

10 comments:

  1. Look great!

    http://businka-raskazova.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it, and those shoes look fab <3

    another-diana.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. J'aime beaucoup tes mocassins , ils sont super !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome photos! Love your outfit :-) soo cute
    www.confessionsofabeautyfreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this outfit! The top is so amazing and the jacket too! Would you like to follow each other through BLOGLOVIN and GFC? tell me!

    Love, Lory xx

    http://nomoneyforhighfashion.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  6. parfait

    :)

    www.blackismygold.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I always appreciate a comment or a question! Make sure to leave a link to your own blog so I can check it out.