Saturday, March 30, 2013

????


Hi, welcome to my blog. I just decided to start a new blog because I need something to focus on and I've always wanted to start a fashion blog. I'm that one girl who starts a blog on blogspot a thousand times and always ends up getting distracted and abandoning the project, so my goal here is to have fun and finally do something I've always wanted to and stick to it. Fingers crossed I follow through. 
Oh, yeah and my name is Caroline, I wear lots of black and I'm awful at introductions among other things. I live in Ottawa, Canada and shop online frequently. I'm always looking for a good deal and I rarely smile in pictures because I don't know how to do it properly. I'm a self-deprecating dork who can't express myself very well but clothes have always been a way where I can translate how I feel and what I want to convey. So..... here goes nothing!

1 comment:

  1. such a wish of letting you taste my hard cock

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I always appreciate a comment or a question! Make sure to leave a link to your own blog so I can check it out.