Monday, April 1, 2013

Ebay addictions are not to be taken lightly.


Sheer Lacy Crochet BlouseBucket BagDouble Spike NecklaceLeaf Ear Cuff EarringFaux Leather Studded High Waisted Skirt.


My purchases on ebay this month for a grand total of 60 dollars. I'm constantly on Ebay hunting for good deals, if I have a moment of free time and I just need to relax (yes I have read studies that say online shopping is relaxing and more effective and I choose to believe them) I just surf ebay like a maniac. It's gotten so bad, but so good at the same time. Every 2 weeks (which is incidentally when I get paid) I'll post my ebay finds, I hope this can help someone out.

Personally I live in a town where you definitely have to search for good deals but even when you find them you won't necessarily find one of a kind stuff and on the opposite spectrum even simple trendy clothing is overpriced because there's not much of a fashion scene here so online shopping is my saviour at times when i'm looking for particular pieces that are all over the blogosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I always appreciate a comment or a question! Make sure to leave a link to your own blog so I can check it out.