Thursday, April 18, 2013

Coup de coeur, everyone's doing it.



 












































I remember seeing this trend emerge and thinking, what is going on here? this going to fade faster than kanye's black man mullet. 
Honestly, I think trends affect me a lot, as much as I want to act as if I'm my own product 
and I am influenced by nothing. Seeing something a lot can make me either hate it or just mellow out: see  Litas, I still don't understand. Letterman Jackets, I am actually starting to get. Notice Rihanna is featured many times, she has been rocking them a lot, and dare I say I feel like she definitely had a part in making me "mellow". 

Do you guys have a trend you originally side eyed and now might actually consider.....? 

Pictures taken from Tumblr and msvintagevirgin.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I always appreciate a comment or a question! Make sure to leave a link to your own blog so I can check it out.