Tuesday, April 16, 2013

She's got house plants to keep her company.








Jacket: H&M, Top: Mom's old clothes, Jeans: Urban  Behaviour, Necklace; Ebay, Bag: American Apparel Warehouse Sale, Shoes: Trivium.

These shoes are one of favourite pair, they were such a find. My belief is that it doesn't matter which store it is, you can usually find at least one thing you'll like or that you can customize or whatever. I found these at the goth shop at the mall, and they usually never have my size but they fit for once and they were really comfortable. I've worn them so many times since last summer the soles are worn out and I really want to see if I can fix them! I love that they can change a drab outfit, and I can wear them anywhere.

We all have a pair of shoes we cannot let go of, what are yours? and what kind of condition are they in (holes, soles broken down, hanging on by a thread etc, tell me so I don't feel so bad for keeping mine!)



4 comments:

  1. I can't let go of my red dolly shoes with the bows. They are so pretty (and I might blog about them) and I know they don't technically fit me but I've got to keep them to wear around the house because I can't bear to throw them out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can totally sympathize, I bought a pair of shoes online because they were the last size and they are so painful.... I can't wear them out for more than 5 minutes so I just wear them inside haha. the things we do for cute shoes

      Delete
  2. You're gorgeous and have such an edgy yet clean and sleek style. Lovely blog :)!

    xoxo Gozika
    http://gozikasjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much, that means a lot you blog is lovely well so I totally appreciate it <3

      Delete

Thanks for visiting, I always appreciate a comment or a question! Make sure to leave a link to your own blog so I can check it out.