Friday, April 12, 2013

My baby cares just for me.

I listen to this every morning, there's just something about Ella and Louis together. Her voice just serenades me, even though it's a bit melancholic it's just perfect. Then I play a little Nina Simone and it's great way to start off my morning.

I've got whole playlists of lovely ladies singing about heartbreak and romance, hearing that raw emotion just gets to me.
A prime example of that is Robyn singing acoustic. As everyone already knows she is fabulous but her acoustic sets are just amazing. You better believe I've cried to her sets more than once, and I wasn't even sad to begin with! She just brings it out of me.

I'm going to sleep, finally. Exams are done and I need to recuperate, my nerves are shot. Outfit post coming up today or tomorrow. have a lovely day folks.


5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow,dear.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovina and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc???
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, it's a pleasure! I'm following you on both :)

      Delete
  2. I'm always partial to a bit of Lena Horne in the evenings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh any song in particular you would recommend???

      Delete
    2. I have the best of Lena Horne 2 part cd. I love 'moon river' 'willow weep for me' 'stormy weather' 'i wanna be around' 'hello young lovers' 'feelin' good 'singin' in the rain' 'the boy from Ipanema' and more. You can find them on iTunes

      Delete

Thanks for visiting, I always appreciate a comment or a question! Make sure to leave a link to your own blog so I can check it out.