Monday, April 22, 2013

You're going to miss me by my hair, you're gonna miss me everywhere.

Swivel chair (Ikea) Side table (Ikea) Magazine rack (Urban Outfitters) Dining table and stool (Ikea) Chalkboard (Urban Outfitters) Skull poster (Urban Outfitters) Glass computer desk (Walmart) Mirror pieces (Urban Outfitters) Bed frame (Ikea)

Hello all! I have had a pretty weird week but the reason I made this post is I have decided to move out and go live in Montreal (I'm downplaying how excited and terrified I am) I'm currently looking for apartments and trying to pack my schedule with extra hours at work and I'm also looking for an additional job so I can save up even more. I would be the one paying for the apartment and supporting myself. Yup, I'm planning on living the broke dream! Everything isn't set in stone yet but I'm already dorking out on how I want to decorate my apartment for cheap (well I mean this isn't really cheap. Believe me I'll be doing more research, the cheapo in me knows there's cheaper) 
I want clear, lucite, and white and black for most of the furniture, graphic pattern rugs and crazy coloured accents and vanitas paintings. It's really typical but I stay true to my taste (and budget).

I. cannot. wait. I will be posting more ideas and things I find, tell me what you think or if you have any ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I always appreciate a comment or a question! Make sure to leave a link to your own blog so I can check it out.